Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kindness Pledge

Funny what you can find when you clean your computer desk... I have been looking for this piece of paper for, never mind weeks, MONTHS!!! For the love of me, when I became the Preschool lead teacher I wanted to help the children learn about kindness and incorporate this Pledge which I learned from one of my previous Preschool mentors, Jacky... I just could not remember the words for it... Well, there it is... In an effort to not lose it again, I am thinking that posting it here will keep it safe...


KINDNESS PLEDGE
I pledge to myself
On this day
To try to be KIND
In every way
To every person, big and small
I will help them if they fall
When I love myself and others too
That is the BEST
That I can do!

0 comments: