Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!


Today Paul and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary... 9 year of happiness... He might not he be a perfect person, but neither am I, and we are perfect for each other! I love you Paul!

also, I remember starting this blog on our anniversary last year (I actually did check when my very first post was, and it was on July 1st), and I say that having kept this blog going for a year has been rewarding... Not always easy to keep it going and update it but I am trying... For those of you who have followed me the past year, a great big thank you!
So happy blogversary also...

So here's to many more years of living happily ever after, in marriage and in blogging! ;)

0 comments: