Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Monday, February 22, 2010

Bridal brunch invites

LeAnn asked me to make bridal brunch invites for her best friend's bridal brunch... The wedding color is clover, the complimentary color is yellow... Hmmm... talk about working outside of my comfort zone... I worked in different stages, playing around with both colors... At the end of this post you will see which template LeAnn chose... Here are the different stages:

The original creation (before I knew about the complimentary color):


Changed the swirls, and added some yellow:

I didn't like the yellow triangle as seen above, so I decided to have the flower yellow instead:

Another template, with paler yellow:

And finally... the winner is:

1 comments:

Char said...

Jeeze Frenchie, impressive!! I know who to come to when I need pretty papers! haha