Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Saturday, November 1, 2008

card class

A few scraps and embellishments here and there and 4 different different set of stamps later, here is what last week end card class was about... Melanis taught the class. I told you she was talented...
the cards are shown below in the order we made them that day.

(such a cute bird card, up there in my list of all time favorites)



(that one involved a little bit of coloring... yes, the houses have all been colored by hand!!! a cute card, but I admit, not my favorite... but the result is quite satisfying though!)



(let it be know that this is my favorite!!!)



(This was a last minute project that Melanis came up with. I messed up the stamp placement, which caused everything to be not quite as centered as intended, but that's OK...)

0 comments: