Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Card exchange

This my first card exchange with the scrap ladies... I want to share the process to reach the final result... it started with this card... I wasn't quite satisfied with the ribbon thing at the bottom so I started thinking about something else. that's when i realized that instead of ribbon I needed something to recall the 2 brads at the top.... so the next result was the following, which is what the other 7 scrap ladies got to take home: Since I didn't enough of the pink background paper to redo the card I get to keep for myself, I had to hide the slits made from running the ribbon through it so I just put a dot on each slit... and here's the card I have with me... I like the card with only 4 dots better...

0 comments: