Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm here

I wanted to explain a little why there has been no posts on here since Thanksgiving week end... 2 reasons: I haven't really made any projects to post on here, second, the situation with my dad consumed most of my free time and my train of thought really wasn't right... I have worked on putting myself at peace with whatever happens. Not easy but I am getting there. I am still hurting and worried, but that's the way life goes sometimes...

so I am back, not quite to normal but at this point, let's face it, I probably will never be the same person again. I am more than just my father's daughter, but nothing can change the fact that he is my father, and what he is going through has changed my perception on a few things...

But honestly, don't worry... I am OK...

0 comments: