Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More tablets

Here's what I did last Sunday: covering some of the tablets for the New Day Foundation. We spent a whole day covering a total of 133 back in June, and I never wrote about it but Melanis did here) We also had a Challenge that was based on those, I have to find the photo and share it with my blog readers.
Anyway, I had had these tablets in my scrap area for a few months now.... So I figured that was a good way to spend some of my Sunday. It's all for a good cause.


For those of you who do not know:
The New Day
Foundation does a lot and this is where the tablet will go:
A gift box is presented to an adult patient upon his/her first chemo or radiation treatment as a sign of hope and promise. Each gift includes a hand crafted shawl, a general prayer card, a scroll with words of inspiration from cancer survivors, and often includes a small Teddy Bear or relaxing CD.... And now a note book will be added to the gift box...

To learn more on the New Day Foundation, check out their website: www.newdayfoundation.com

0 comments: