Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Glimpse of New York City

I have been back from NYC for a few days now and I still haven't written about it on here. yes, I know, I am slacking... for lack of a better excuse, I will use my laziness of the past few days and my job as an excuse... Once the Preschool Halloween parties are over with and the month has indeed come to an end, I will write something better than these miserable few words... But in an effort to not leave you hanging, here are a few pictures...


Manhattan seen from the Brooklyn Bridge



On the Brooklyn Bridge


The Manhattan Bridge seen from the Brooklyn Bridge


The Brooklyn Bridge



The "Metronome" It is located by Union Square. For more information about the metronome, click here or here. It is in fact a huge clock...


Flatiron Building, seen from a taxi ride...


Central Park


View from Central Park


Central Park


Guggenheim Museum


Times Square at night. So amazing...




That's their Post Office. Look at the size of that building. It takes a whole darn block!


Need I introduce her?


Manhattan seen from the Staten Island Ferry ride...


This flag is displayed at Ground Zero...



Rockefeller Plaza


Rockefeller center


Manhattan seen from the "Top of the Rock" (Rockefeller Center)


Northern Part of Manhattan and Central Park seen from the Top of the Rock

Times Square


0 comments: