Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Writers

There is more than just James Patterson on the planet! Yes, I know, I have been addicted to his books lately, BUT I am open to everything else going on in the literary world...

I am currently reading "One Dangerous Lady" by Jane Hitchcock... She has not written too many books, just a handful of them, which can be found on Amazon.com .I already read "Social Crimes" and so far love what she writes.
Another amazing writer: Lisa Scottoline... I have heard a lot of good things about her lately, mainly with the release of "Think Twice." If you get chance, check out her books... I recently listened to one of them and just yesterday stopped at my local library to check out another one... To see her list of books, click here.

0 comments: