Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Book of quotes

About 4 or 5 years ago, I started what I then called a book of quotes. For my own entertainment, I would gather up quotes and find online photos that would go with them and put them together in a booklet. I have lost the hard copy of the beginning of that booklet, but I found the word processing document on a CD-ROM... That must have been my first inkling at blogging because as I am looking at the word processing document now, it sure looks like a blog post!


So I am going to restart here, in a real blog... One quote or two at a time... Come back once in a while for new quotes and new images.


Love is the best medicine, and there is more than enough to go around once you open your heart.

With great power comes great responsibility.

0 comments: