Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Friday, August 7, 2009

Melanis & Jeff's 10th Wedding Anniversary









So here we are, today is Melanis and Jeff's 10th wedding anniversary. I had to think about THE card for a while. Of course, what I had in mind is NOT what you see below, but as they say, you have to go with the flow, and that's exactly what I did... 10th wedding anniversary is the "pewter" anniversary. I am having the hardest time saying the word, so never mind even coming up with something pewter-related to make the card. I guess pewter kinda looks like aluminum. I was going to use aluminum foil, but then I thought, what the heck... I am going for that silver tone paper I have... The only thing I stumbled on was whether to include a sentiment or not on the front of the card. I opted not to, and simply embossed the Happy Anniversary sentiment on the inside...


I can hardly believe it has been 10 years already! I remember us in that court room (the same room where incidentally Paul and I ended up being married less than a year later...). I remember that Melanis had made her own wedding dress... I remember Lew trying to cover up the A/C vent in the restaurant... I remember Bobbi and I sneaking in their garage through the little window to write on their car.... I remember going out with them that night, which is when Paul actually met Mel and Jeff... Good times... As they are getting ready for their anniversary trip to Las Vegas, I want to wish them many, many more years of happiness together. We love you guys, and know that we are so very happy to be a part of your 10 years of marriage...



Melanis and Jeff on their wedding. 08/07/99




Melanis and Jeff on their wedding. 08/07/99







Melanis and Jeff on their wedding. 08/07/99








Melanis and Jeff 10 years later...






HAPPY 10TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MELANIS AND JEFF!!!!

0 comments: