Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Sunday, September 27, 2009

DREAM IT, EARN IT, LIVE IT

That's the Tagline from the movie "Fame," which Melanis and I saw last night. I must say that I was a little worried about what the movie would be like. It is the modern version of the 1980 movie (yep, almost 30 years...) and, I must say it was good adaptation. I need to warn anybody who is not remotely interested in performing arts to stay away from that movie, the same way you probably stayed away from the first "Fame," from "Flashdance," and the likes.

So all in all it was a good movie. It will probably not have the impact the first "Fame" had, but it is good to just sit down and watch something well done. I am a great admirer of singers and dancers and actors, and of the hard work they put in doing what they do so well... Just for that I'll say "Bravo!"

Plus, I mean, going to see a movie with only Melanis was like the super duper thing to do. I couldn't have found a better person to go with, for many many reasons of course, but a big reason is also that, like me, she appreciates art in all its shapes and forms, so I couldn't have found a better person to go with. I knew back in July when I saw the first previews of "Fame" that I would have to go with Mel and nobody else.

Thanks Melanis for making that movie experience even more special. And on another level, sorry again for "dragging" you to DressBarn. lol... ;)


1 comments:

Melanis said...

That was Fun... thankd for the evening!