Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Monday, September 7, 2009

September Card Exchange

This is a "remake" of a card I made for the 2008 Holiday Season. We were to make Christmas Cards for this month's exchange, so I cased my own creation! It is one of my favorite cards and I am glad my scrapping buddies have it too now...



Merry Christmas Star Wreath - Card Recipe

* Pattern Paper:
1) green stars: “In Santa’s Bag” by Around the Block (item # 00283)
2) red stars: “Christmas Embossed paper” by K&Company (item code 643077632271)
3) red and white stars: “Wild Berry Vine” by Bo-Bunny Press (designed by Jan Lenoy) (item # 12WBV499)
4) Gold Paper
5) Card background: “Christmas Swirl“ by K&Company (item code 643077632653)
* Ribbon: 1/8” red “Spool O’ Ribbon”
* Stamp: Stampendous!
* ink: Blazing Red Stazon
* star punch: Marvy Uchida Jumbo (green)

**Some of the papers mentioned on this recipe are outdated and might be hard to find.

0 comments: