Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Monday, September 14, 2009

Puppy Album

Mitsy had several litters of puppies over the years, until we got her spayed last January. I have grown to love those little fur balls, and consequently to miss them too... There is something so so sweet about a puppy. The way they move, the way they look at you, even their scent is special... Yes I know, it is the dog lover in me talking!!!
Anyway, Melanis made an album just for pics of the pups and gave it to me for Christmas; we had already made the decision of spaying Mitsy, and so that was her way of marking the somehow a little emotionally painful (for me) event. Of course, the procrastinator in me woke up and I didn't get around to sorting the hundreds of pics of the pups I had until late May!!!! Needless to say that narrowing it down to just a few pics was TOUGH!!! I had to add pages to the album, but in the end, I like he way it looks. Hope you'll enjoy looking at it too... Sorry it took me so long to post the album... I hope you like what you see.

And thanks again Melanis for such a great idea!