Indiana Covered Bridges album

New York City Album Slideshow

Saturday, September 5, 2009

"My sister's wedding" album, made by Ev...

If you go back to the Sunday, August 30, 2009 post, you'll see what we have been handed out to make an album using someone else's photos. As mentioned in that post, I turned in photos of my little sister's wedding... Ev got to put the album together. And I discovered it today. And I cried when I saw it. I am such a cry baby. But my baby sister means a lot more to me than I can even begin to express, and not being at her wedding still bothers me to this day, especially after the events that transpired over the past 6 months. Anyway, here is the album with the photos I never worked on. And I am so glad that Ev was able to work on them and show her magnificent talent on this album. THANKS AGAIN EV!










0 comments: